30.3.06

The flying French


I do not live in Chinatown by chance. I do love Asia and I admire their culture and their people. After some time living in a very French neighbourhood, I chose exile in Chinatown.

In such a context, the following conversation happened a couple of weeks ago:

-Hello, lazy French secretary, where is your boss? (well, OK, OK, I didn't say that... I just said Bonjour and where is your boss).
-She is in Beijing, entertaining a customer.
-Mmmm, China, what a beautiful country (some memories of my travels there hijaked my brain).

She made a face and nearly shouted:
-I didn't know that China is more beautiful than France.

I woke up from my day dream and, confused, said:
-Well, I didn't say that China is more beautiful than France, I just said that China is a beautiful country, but... by the way, have you been there?
-NON, I haven't been to China, but I don't need to go abroad to know that France is the most beautiful country of the world.

IF THAT IS NOT BRAINPOWER, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

Another Paris blogger has written today about some recent scientific research that sheds light on the IQ of Europeans. It confirms what we alredy suspected about the French...

(Today's photo is dedicated to China, always in my heart).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you've dedicated an entire blog to hating a people...A people whose country you live in...What a bizarre, bigoted waste of energy...

May I suggest you move to China? You could post flattering reports of their mean IQ!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Uranus said...

Anonymous,

I could lead a less distressed life IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY, however I am proud of standing up against a culture that promotes social classes, racism and laziness.

Long life to all resistants everywhere in the world.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would question such a study. I think we have all learned from history that these things aren't true and that all they do is reinforce hate and predjudice.

If the French are so lazy...why are they one of the most productive countries in the world?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Uranus said...

France is one of the most productive countries in the world, you are right. The paradox is that precisely because hiring people is so expensive, the French bosses (the ones behind the CPE!) resort to technology to replace headcount to a degree not seen in any other country. For example, in Geant, payment checkouts are done by the customers, 2000-seats cinemas only employ 3 people, etc.

Another factor is that France didn't lose much productive capital and technology during WWII (that ruined both Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, all other European countries involved, the US, Japan, Korea and China).

Who said collaborating wasn't a good thing?

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you had any french snatch yet? That must be pretty good I would think.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Dutch Papa said...

Move to China!!!

hehehehhe what a nice joke bro... why someone would like to move to China!!?? You are doing better in France: You can see everyday such a stupids guys(French Of course) and give them the respect they deserve NON!!!! hehehehe you can make jokes of them on their on faces, they will hate you of course cuz you will always humilliate them, you will have a better car than me and a better salary... but hey, it is not your fault: They just deserve that.
So, never China.. the party is in France, where Frenchies people do not take advantage of their own country!!!!

Mr T

5:55 PM  
Blogger peepfrench said...

Why don't you try living in the Netherlands for a while? I'd be curious as to what you'd say....

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home